Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- developed by Sue Johnson of the Ottawa Couple and Family Institute and Les Greenberg from York University.
The Gottman Institute
- for more on Gottman's research.
- Hold Me Tight - By Sue Johnson
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work - By John Gottman Ph.D.
- Getting The Love You Want - By Harville Hendrix.
- The Unexpected Legacy of Divorce: The 25 Year Landmark Study - By Judith S. Wallerstein, Julia Lewis, Sandra Blakeslee.
- How Can I Get Through To You: Reconnecting Men and Women - by Terrence Real.
EFT in the News
Related Web Sites
- Centre For Training In Psychotherapy - The training centre for our psychotherapists
- Caversham Book Sellers - 98 Harbord St, Toronto tel. 416-944-0962 fax. 416-944-0963, to order toll-free call 1-800-361-6120
- Ask Family Therapy Experts. Get a professional helping hand to dissolve your personal family matters and issues.
- CBM Medical Billing Services. 100% Canadian owned medical billing service providers.
- Online CEU. Looking for an accredited Psychology online course? Your search ends at Nace Online, which complies with all accepted guidelines and policies of accrediting bodies within the continuing education enterprise.
- Brene Brown has some very interesting books and live lectures on Imperfectionism, Shame, Worthiness. See her live lecture on TED Talks.
Other Web Sites
Copyright TCTC © 2018